Tuesday 9 December 2014

Velvet Teddy Dupe


Recently, Velvet Teddy by Mac has received a lot of attention. I don't need to tell you that its a matte, nude shade that compliments almost anyone!

Velvet Teddy is the first Mac lipstick I bought two years ago. Little did I know that it would become one of the most sought after shades, its never in stock anymore. I have to say though, everyone joined the bandwagon real late, because my friend Madiha has championed this shade for years. Literally, years. She is the one who really inspired me to start wearing lipsticks, and as Velvet Teddy is her go-to shade I ran to Mac and bought it. So shout to Madiha, the real Queen of Velvet Teddy.

Madiha is also the one who told me about this Velvet Teddy dupe recently. Although its not a perfect shade match, its pretty damn close especially when its on the lips. People say that Spotlight Beige by Maybelline is a dupe for Velvet Teddy but I really don't think it is. Now would be a good time to share what the actual dupe is right?



Its the Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in 630 in Nude Perfection. These are an amazing dupe in general for the Nars Lip Pencils, they go on amazing and last for ages. Basically they rock.

Swatches below!
Mac Velvet Teddy vs Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in 630 in Nude Perfection. 
Nahla Bee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.