Friday 12 December 2014

Loreal mini haul


Hello Everyone! 

So I walked into Boots, as I do on most days of my life. And honestly I can't ever walk into Boots without buying at least one make up item. I know, I have a problem. 

So I walked past the make up and thought you know I actually need (want) a bronzer. So I went to Loreal, I've heard good things about their bronzers and thought let me have a look. Me being me, I decided it was a must to buy one because I saw an offer which gave you a present if you spent £14.99! 

Yes I bought 2 items just for the present. I really can't resist. And I do love Loreal make up, I have been a loyal customer to good Loreal. They're one of my favourites! 

I bought this bronzer because I thought I might as well get the one with the highlighter too? Can't have too many highlighters in my life. It's the shade 101 and I love it. In the winter I can look really ghost like because I am so pale. So I like to add a little colour to my face, and this does it a beautiful job! 

So in order to get my present I needed to buy something else, and I thought what else could I buy that I don't already have? Then I thought I need a concealer and again I've read good reveiws about this product so I thought I'd give it a go. 

I love it, it's so creamy and blends so nicely, I got in the shade Ivory because I am that white! 

So the most exciting part... What I got for free! 

A little box, with 4 big beautiful things. 

Firstly there is a white kohl pencil. Who doesn't need a white kohl pencil?? I totally love it and I love it even more because it's free! 


Then we have a mascara, it isn't the one usually get from Loreal, because I do love their mascaras! I do love the volume million lashes range, it's what I always use. And this one is the so couture, and I love it. I love stumbling onto new things for me to love. And I do love most make up! 

Makes my eye lashes look so full and beautiful! 

In this special box there was also a lipstick, a beautiful red shade which I absolutely love! I do love to collect red lipsticks, I'm not the bravest when it comes to actually wearing them outside but I do love to collect them and try them on when I'm in the house (I know I'm sad) 

But it is so moisturising, creamy and the best shade of red! All I need now is an excuse to wear it! I'm sure I can find one soon! 

And lastly there is a red nail varnish, I don't have many Loreal nail varnishes and with nail varnish I always seem to get the same shade, I love a dark pink. I do have a few reds but I defiantly needed a new one, and this is such a nice shade of red (sometimes you can have a red shade which makes the hand darker, I'm sure there's a proper name for it but I don't know it). It dried so quickly, and it looked so beautiful! 

Sorry for the very badly painted nail in the picture, I just wanted to quickly show you guys how beautiful the colour is! 

This is a picture of the White Khol pencil, the red lipstick, the highlighter and the bronzer. Love love love!


Not only are all the products (the free ones and the ones I bought) good, but they have joined my favourite products. 

Such a bargain as well! Not only do you get the 2 products for £14.99 you get 4 items which are useable, full sized items that are worth £30! So it really is such a good deal! I love getting things for free, i know I sound like a cheapo but I love things more when I don't feel guilty that I spent too much. And I've bought things from No7 and sometimes they give free gifts but their gifts are always samples, like a mini mascara and a coloured pencil or eye shadow in a shade that I would never use. 

I loved the gift so much I just had to share with you guys! 

Thanks for reading! 

Lots of love 

Mimi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.