Tuesday 25 November 2014

Make up Revolution Haul!

In a normal day in Mimi and Nahlabee's life is, going out to buy make up or looking online/buying make up. So in one of these days we decided to give make up revolution a try!

So we didn't go crazy but we bought 5 items which we have been wanting to try for a while!


                                          
These five items we bought and fell in love with!



So we got a contour stick, its the ONE blush stick in Matte Malibu

My thoughts on this stick: it comes out quite dark, I am quite fair so me and Nahlabee tried to meet in the middle in terms of shade. And I think we managed it with this. Even though it comes out dark when you first put it on, but once its blended, it looks so beautiful on. I definetely  love this stick and for the price they're charging this should definitely  be your choice of contour stick! 

Swatch of the contour stick, looks dark but blends out beautifully and it is shown with the highlighter!
                                 

So to go with the contour stick we got a highlighter, the ONE blush stick again but in the shade Dream. 

My thoughts on this stick: The first time I used it, I didn't love it. I felt like it was really creamy and heavy on my face, which I didn't love. I love make up to feel light. But I didn't give up on it. I tried it again and I think I may have over used the first time because I was in love. I love the colour, its a shimmery pink, and it really compliments and highlights the contour stick so beautifully. 

It's not something you would wear every day personally I don't contour my face very often, only on special occasions but this is definitely  my choice of highlighter! 
Swatch of the highlighter and the contour, looking so beautiful together!


So next we have this blusher, and if you love to have a subtle pinkish blush this is the perfect one! It is so highly pigmented, and for the price they are charging it is soooo beautiful. I love my sleek blushers but this has defiantly earned its place in my make up drawer. 

Eyebrow time! I think Eyebrows are the most important part of make up, you can't not give your eyebrows some love! I have tried all the eyebrow pencils/palettes and this has seriously changed my life. It makes the eyebrows look so natural, and so beautiful. There are 3 shades of brown and a gel to set the eyebrows so it doesn't smudge. I work my way through the brown shades and it has the most beautiful coverage. I have very thin eyebrows, so when I cover my face with foundation, my eyebrows look very thin and they need to be filled in. Since using this I have not gone back. I used to love the sleek eyebrow palette but this has definitely won me over, and for the cheap cheap price it is defiantly worth it! Love Love Love!!
Comes with a small brush and tweezers!
Okay so finally we have the setting spray! I don't usually use setting spray, I love the urban decay setting spray, but its not something I use very often, because I don't have oily skin, so a powder usually works for me, but when I want to wear make up for a longer period of time than I would normally this defiantly does the job, it takes a little while to dry when you first spray it but once its dry it keeps the make up looking beautiful. Definitely worth the buy!
Pro Fix- Good Buy


So Make-up Revolution has won me over. Totally love all the products! Can't go back to anything else now!

Thanks for reading! 

Lots of love 

Mimi xoxo


                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.